Saturday, July 28, 2012

Auto App Organizer full v3.98 Apk App

Auto App Organizer full Apk and If you have been doing Download, "Moon+ Reader Pro Apk ", we give you more information and instructions are also one of the latest to android application that we can have. Android applications are sought people from different countries in the world. Hopefully this info can be a useful guidance and make you happy.

Auto App Organizer full v3.98 Apk App Download
Requirements: one.6 and up
Overview: this can be in all probability the foremost helpful APP ORGANIZER on the market! attempt it!


features:
- MULTIple (Mass) app choice and operations
- BACKUP automatisms!
- App2SD handling on each app as well as AAO itself
- AUTO categorization
- monitors and shows you UNUSED apps
- handles NEW APPS as rookies for a couple of days in separate folder
- optionally on app install automatic categorization question
- FAST,EASY press,T9 app search
- custom icons
- saves app settings to its own Internet-DB, for the auto-categorization perform
- send apps via email
- U will use it to integrate to alternative (home)launcher apps like SwipePad or ADW launcher etc.
- and plenty of additional...

SHORTCIT LABEL issue: once I reboot my device all home shortcuts lost their label:
this can be a known issue on some devices (an Android bug), produce widgets rather than shortcuts it works properly

SPECIAL OFFER: If you employ my app and trade in some forum, explaining your real smart expertise, I offers you a cheat code at no cost to get rid of the banner (send me in email the forum/blog etc. links u have created, and that i can fortunately send you the code in return)

The free version includes all the functionality the paid has! (but has a banner)
If u realize any bug email me!

There are several happy users like Kristie:
Wow, that is awesome. i'm style of an app fanatic :)...I had over three hundred apps put in on my phone and have downloaded and uninstalled thousands of apps. I actually have used nearly each app organizer out there...super manager,app mate, app organizer, folder organizer, app dash, cluster my apps, and such a lot of others. all of them were helpful however it's been such a pain having to get rid of apps to free house, then search around through my intensive app history to seek out them once more. And in fact, I forever had to travel to completely different places to back them up, or move them. It's taken such a lot of my time doing this...searching and anticipating my app lists to reload over and yet again...that I realize myself obtaining pissed off and overwhelmed.

Finding this app was actually a lifesaver on behalf of me. i do know it should appear silly to some folks, however to those like me are finding out goodbye for one thing like this, its nearly onerous to believe somebody came up with it FINALLY. So, all over again many thanks many thanks many thanks for all of your exertions.

Lastly, i would like to feature that this app has solely crashed on me once...and immediately i used to be presented with a screen asking me to please report it to the developer thus it can be looked into. i do know that it absolutely was a problem with my home launcher, and had nothing to try and do with Auto App Organizer, however it absolutely was nice to grasp this app is monitoring its performance for me! that is in all probability why its thus quick and stable..never any lag in the slightest degree. Even from the widget, I will do exactly concerning something and do it thus quickly and simply. It's good.

I anticipate to the upcoming options, and appreciate the speedy response from the developer on every occasion I had a matter.

Sincerely,
Kristie

 Download Instructions:
http://freakshare.com/files/5rfu88n8/AURT.zip.html

 Mirror :
http://www.directmirror.com/files/CROJVQ9M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes